- Anglia Forwarding
- Regional Express Limited
- Benfleet Forwarding Limited
- Delamode: Logistics
- Delamode: Freight Forwarding
- Affinity Transport Solutions
- Easy Managed Transport (EMT)
Xpediator is the holding company for the Group, a well-established international provider of freight management services. The original business, trading as “Delamode”, was established in 1988 by Stephen Blyth (the Group’s Chief Executive Officer), providing freight forwarding services in the UK.
The Group has since evolved into an integrated freight management business operating in the supply chain logistics and fulfilment sector across the UK and Europe with a particular focus on, and expertise in, CEE countries.
The Group currently employs over 800 people, with operational headquarters in Braintree, Essex, and country offices in Bulgaria, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Moldova, Romania and Serbia operating across a total of 31 sites. This network of offices provides regular and direct services linking Eastern Europe, the Balkans and the Baltics with Western Europe, together with logistics and warehousing capabilities in the UK and Romania.
The Group has three main business areas which are managed autonomously on a day-to-day basis but directed centrally to cross-sell services to the Group’s customer base:
- Freight forwarding, trading under the Delamode, EshopWedrop, Regional Express and Benfleet Forwarding brand’s.
- Logistics and warehousing, trading under the Delamode brand and EMT; and pallet distribution services, trading under the Pall-Ex brand.
- Transport services, trading under the Affinity brand.