1. POLICY STATEMENT
- It is our policy to conduct all of our business in an honest and ethical manner. We take a zero tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships wherever we operate and implementing and enforcing effective systems to counter bribery and
- We will uphold all laws relevant to countering bribery and corruption in all the jurisdictions in which we However, we remain bound by UK laws, including the Bribery Act 2010, in respect of our conduct both at home and abroad.
2. ABOUT THIS POLICY
- The purpose of this policy is to:
- set out our responsibilities, and of those working for us, in observing and upholding our position on bribery and corruption; and
- provide information and guidance to those working for us on how to recognise and deal with bribery and corruption
- It is a criminal offence to offer, promise, give, request, or accept a Individuals found guilty can be punished by up to ten years’ imprisonment and/or a fine. As an employer if we fail to prevent bribery we can face an unlimited fine, exclusion from tendering for public contracts, and damage to our reputation. We therefore take our legal responsibilities very seriously.
- In this policy, third party means any individual or organisation you come into contact with during the course of your work for us, and includes actual and potential clients, customers, suppliers, distributors, business contacts, agents, advisers, and government and public bodies, including their advisors, representatives and officials, politicians and political
- This policy does not form part of any employee’s contract of employment and we may amend it at any time.