Board of Directors
(Non Executive) Chairman
- Qualified as a chartered accountant with Deloitte, Haskins & Sells in 1982.
- Active within the investment banking sector in a senior role for over 20 years.
- He is chairman and chief executive officer of BMR Group plc.
- He is currently a director of a number of other listed and private companies.
Chief Executive Officer
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1981.
- He was appointed as the MD of Bleckmann (UK) Frans Maas, a listed Dutch logistics and freight forwarding company, in 1984.
- Set up Delamode in the UK in 1988.
- Stephen has experience across a broad range of business activities including menswear shops, safe servicing company, garment production and commercial property development.
Chief Finance Officer
- Joined Xpediator (then Delamode) in 2004 as Finance Director.
- Former CEO of Affinity division.
- Previously divisional Financial Controller/Commercial Manager within Tibbett and Britten.
- Qualified Chartered Management Accountant.
- Qualified as a chartered accountant in 1976.
- Following periods in contract logistics, automotive retail and contract hire, food manufacturing, processing and retailing Geoff became the European Commercial and Finance Director of Tibbett & Britten.
- Founder director and shareholder of The Keswick Enterprises Group.
- Non-executive director of Delamode 2004-2010, Geoff was appointed to the Board of Xpediator in January 2017.
Senior management & Operating Board
Group COO - Freight Forwarding
- Shaun manages the Group’s freight forwarding Division, operating under the Delamode, Benfleet & Anglia Forwarding brands.
- Freight Forwarding is the Group’s largest division with over 10,000 customers, operating internationally and has unique expertise in the CEE regions.
- Shaun joined the Group in 1990 and is responsible for the integration and development of the freight forwarding activities for the Group, whilst maximising synergies and efficiencies between divisions.
- 1st class BA (Hons) degree in Leadership and Management, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (FCILT) and Fellow of the Institute of Freight Professionals (FIFP).
Group COO - Affinity Transport Solutions
- Joined the Group in 2002.
- Responsible for developing the Affinity business in Romania.
- Actively involved in managing financial services division in Romania with a focus on the sales and marketing activities.
- Promoted to Divisional CEO Affinity in March 2016, responsible for managing the Affinity business across the Group ( Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Moldova).
- A graduate of the Academy of Economics Studies, Romania with a degree in Economics.
Group COO - Logistics
- Responsible for the development of all logistics activities within the Group, Danor has over 20 years of management experience in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria, Spain and the UK.
- Joined the Group in 2006.
- Previously served as the C.O.O of First Logistics & Distribution in Romania for 8 years.
- Holds a dual MBA from University of South Australia and Swiss Business School.
CIO & COO eCommerce
- As CIO, Michael is responsible for creating and delivering the technology strategy for the Group; developing technology solutions and increasing synergies and efficiencies between divisions.
- Michael is also COO eCommerce, responsible for integrating the Groups’ eCommerce services and management of the EshopWedrop and Regional Express divisions, with a specific focus on enhancing the group’s international cross border fulfilment and delivery capabilities.
- Michael joined the Group in 2018 having worked at the Tesco Group for seven years in several senior IT roles, where ultimately he was Head of Technology for Group Retail Development.
- Michael is a fellow of the Chartered Management Institute (FCMI).
- Founded EMT in 1998.
- Starting from a one vehicle operation working from home, Michael since expanded the business to offer a complete supply chain solution to the retail industry.
- EMT now operates in Romania, Bulgaria, and Turkey with multiple highly respected brands in the garment industry.