Board of Directors
(Non Executive) Chairman
- Qualified as a chartered accountant with Deloitte, Haskins & Sells in 1982.
- Active within the investment banking sector in a senior role for over 20 years.
- He is chairman and chief executive officer of BMR Group plc.
- He is currently a director of a number of other listed and private companies.
Chief Executive Officer
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1981.
- He was appointed as the MD of Bleckmann (UK) Frans Maas, a listed Dutch logistics and freight forwarding company, in 1984.
- Set up Delamode in the UK in 1988.
- Stephen has experience across a broad range of business activities including menswear shops, safe servicing company, garment production and commercial property development.
Chief Finance Officer
- Joined in January 2020 from the Europa Worldwide Group where he was the Finance Director.
- He has significant relevant financial and industry experience having led the finance division of Europa Worldwide Group since November 2015 and was responsible for M&A processes, facilities, refinancing and restructuring of the finance function and leading the HR and talent acquisition departments.
- Previously worked for PwC, specialising in retail, leisure and consumer, and working “extensively” with private equity houses.
- Rob joined Xpediator in 2018 after 45 years with Barclays as a senior corporate banker.
- Joins Xpediator with extensive experience of the logistics sector as Head of Transport & Logistics at Barclays since 2005.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) and Fellow of the Institute of Logistics & Transport (FCILT), Rob has authored Barclays Logistics Confidence index since 2012.
- Rob is a Transaid charity ambassador.
- Extensive experience in the international supply chain sector.
- His most recent role was CEO of the global logistics organisation, Allport Cargo Services Group.
- Prior to this, Charles spent 10 years with DHL in a variety of roles latterly as Vice President, Business Development EMEA.
- Wim joins Xpediator with 40 years of experience in senior logistics roles across Europe and the US.
- His most recent role was Chief Regional Officer for Yusen Logistics Europe where he was responsible for Air, Ocean, Road Freight and Contract Logistics.
- Held senior roles with BAX Global, Dexion Group and Caliber Logistics.
- Started his career in logistics with Sony in 1978.
Senior management & Operating Board
Chief Commercial Officer
- Joined Xpediator (then Delamode) in 2004 as Finance Director.
- Former CFO of Xpediator and CEO of Affinity division.
- Previously divisional Financial Controller/Commercial Manager within Tibbett and Britten.
- Qualified Chartered Management Accountant.
Group Head of M&A and Integration
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1997
- Responsible for managing the integration of new acquisitions alongside the identification and completion of new opportunities for the Group
- Simon joined Xpediator in 2019 from Woodland Group Limited, where he was Group Director, having joined as Group Finance Director in 2009
- Began his career working as a corporate financier for Deloitte and latterly for Grant Thornton
COO - Freight Forwarding
- Shaun manages the Group’s freight forwarding Division, operating under the Delamode, Benfleet & Anglia Forwarding brands.
- Freight Forwarding is the Group’s largest division with over 10,000 customers, operating internationally and has unique expertise in the CEE regions.
- Shaun joined the Group in 1990 and is responsible for the integration and development of the freight forwarding activities for the Group, whilst maximising synergies and efficiencies between divisions.
- 1st class BA (Hons) degree in Leadership and Management, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (FCILT) and Fellow of the Institute of Freight Professionals (FIFP).
COO - Affinity Transport Solutions
- Joined the Group in 2002.
- Responsible for developing the Affinity business in Romania.
- Actively involved in managing financial services division in Romania with a focus on the sales and marketing activities.
- Promoted to Divisional CEO Affinity in March 2016, responsible for managing the Affinity business across the Group ( Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Moldova).
- A graduate of the Academy of Economics Studies, Romania with a degree in Economics.
COO - Logistics
- Responsible for the development of all logistics activities within the Group, Danor has over 20 years of management experience in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria, Spain and the UK.
- Joined the Group in 2006.
- Previously served as the C.O.O of First Logistics & Distribution in Romania for 8 years.
- Holds a dual MBA from University of South Australia and Swiss Business School.
- As the COO of eCommerce, Michael is responsible for integrating the Groups’ eCommerce services and management of the Regional Express, EshopWedrop and BuzzBrand divisions, with a specific focus on enhancing the group’s international cross border fulfilment and delivery capabilities.
- Michael joined the Group in 2018 having worked at the Tesco Group for seven years in several senior IT roles, where ultimately he was Head of Technology for Group Retail Development.
- Michael is a fellow of the Chartered Management Institute (FCMI).
Group People Director
- A highly experienced HR professional with a proven track record in developing effective HR processes, possessing strong interpersonal skills for managing, coaching and establishing professional relationships across all levels within a business.
- Responsible for developing and managing a central HR function, which meets and supports the requirements of the Group in its transition and future growth.
- CIPD qualified.
- IOSH and Prince 2 accredited.
Chief Information Officer
- As CIO, Dan will lead the development of the Group’s IT Strategy and Infrastructure implementation.
- Responsible for developing technology infrastructure and digital solutions across the Group a key focus will be to improve UX experiences for customers, whilst delivering significant technology efficiencies and synergies.
- Dan joined the Group in 2019 having joined from Sainsbury’s Argos and has held senior IT roles within leading retail companies, including Tesco and the Home Retail Group