Board of Directors
(Non Executive) Chairman
- Qualified as a chartered accountant with Deloitte, Haskins & Sells in 1982.
- Active within the investment banking sector in a senior role for over 20 years.
- He is chairman and chief executive officer of BMR Group plc.
- He is currently a director of a number of other listed and private companies.
Chief Executive Officer
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1981.
- He was appointed as the MD of Bleckmann (UK) Frans Maas, a listed Dutch logistics and freight forwarding company, in 1984.
- Set up Delamode in the UK in 1988.
- Stephen has experience across a broad range of business activities including menswear shops, safe servicing company, garment production and commercial property development.
Chief Finance Officer
- Qualified as a chartered accountant with Deloitte in 1999.
- Joined Xpediator as Chief Finance Officer in September 2018 with a vast range of experience within the financial services and private equity sectors.
- Stuart was previously Chief Executive of Dollar UK, the alternative financial services provider, with prior experience as Chief Operating Officer of Listed Products at Harbourvest Partners and 3i where he was variously Chief Operating Officer of Asia and Americas, Chief Financial Officer of Infrastructure and Finance and Operations Director of Quoted Private Equity.
- Rob joined Xpediator in 2018 after 45 years with Barclays as a senior corporate banker.
- Joins Xpediator with extensive experience of the logistics sector as Head of Transport & Logistics at Barclays since 2005.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) and Fellow of the Institute of Logistics & Transport (FCILT), Rob has authored Barclays Logistics Confidence index since 2012.
- Rob is a Transaid charity ambassador.
Senior management & Operating Board
Group Head of M&A and Integration
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1997
- Responsible for managing the integration of new acquisitions alongside the identification and completion of new opportunities for the Group
- Simon joined Xpediator in 2019 from Woodland Group Limited, where he was Group Director, having joined as Group Finance Director in 2009
- Began his career working as a corporate financier for Deloitte and latterly for Grant Thornton
COO - Freight Forwarding
- Shaun manages the Group’s freight forwarding Division, operating under the Delamode, Benfleet & Anglia Forwarding brands.
- Freight Forwarding is the Group’s largest division with over 10,000 customers, operating internationally and has unique expertise in the CEE regions.
- Shaun joined the Group in 1990 and is responsible for the integration and development of the freight forwarding activities for the Group, whilst maximising synergies and efficiencies between divisions.
- 1st class BA (Hons) degree in Leadership and Management, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (FCILT) and Fellow of the Institute of Freight Professionals (FIFP).
COO - Affinity Transport Solutions
- Joined the Group in 2002.
- Responsible for developing the Affinity business in Romania.
- Actively involved in managing financial services division in Romania with a focus on the sales and marketing activities.
- Promoted to Divisional CEO Affinity in March 2016, responsible for managing the Affinity business across the Group ( Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Moldova).
- A graduate of the Academy of Economics Studies, Romania with a degree in Economics.
COO - Logistics
- Responsible for the development of all logistics activities within the Group, Danor has over 20 years of management experience in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria, Spain and the UK.
- Joined the Group in 2006.
- Previously served as the C.O.O of First Logistics & Distribution in Romania for 8 years.
- Holds a dual MBA from University of South Australia and Swiss Business School.
COO - UK Logistics
- Jonathan manages the operations for the Group’s UK Logistics, operating under the Delamode Logistics, Import Services Limited and EMT Logistics brands.
- A recognised industry professional, Jonathan was previously at Securicor Omega Logistics, TNT Logistics and Taygroup Ltd, before joining Xpediator in 2019.
- As Managing Director at Taygroup, which was a top 100 transport company, Jonathan led an MBO followed by a sale to Bibby Distribution in 2010.
- In 2014 Jonathon invested in a start-up business within Xpediator called Delamode Distribution UK Ltd, where he has been a part-time Commercial Director, overseeing significant growth in a short period.
CIO & COO eCommerce
- As CIO, Michael is responsible for creating and delivering the technology strategy for the Group; developing technology solutions and increasing synergies and efficiencies between divisions.
- Michael is also COO eCommerce, responsible for integrating the Groups’ eCommerce services and management of the EshopWedrop and Regional Express divisions, with a specific focus on enhancing the group’s international cross border fulfilment and delivery capabilities.
- Michael joined the Group in 2018 having worked at the Tesco Group for seven years in several senior IT roles, where ultimately he was Head of Technology for Group Retail Development.
- Michael is a fellow of the Chartered Management Institute (FCMI).