Board of Directors
(Non Executive) Chairman
- Qualified as a chartered accountant with Deloitte, Haskins & Sells in 1982.
- Active within the investment banking sector in a senior role for over 20 years.
- He is also chairman of Greatland Gold PLC on AIM
- He is currently a director of a number of other listed and private companies.
Founder & Deputy Chairman
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1981.
- He was appointed as the MD of Bleckmann (UK) Frans Maas, a listed Dutch logistics and freight forwarding company, in 1984.
- Set up Delamode in the UK in 1988.
- Stephen has experience across a broad range of business activities including menswear shops, safe servicing company, garment production and commercial property development.
- Joined in January 2020 as Group CFO from the Europa Worldwide Group where he was the Finance Director.
- In October 2020 was appointed as Group CEO.
- He has significant relevant financial and industry experience having led the finance division of Europa Worldwide Group since November 2015 and was responsible for M&A processes, facilities, refinancing and restructuring of the finance function and leading the HR and talent acquisition departments.
- Previously worked for PwC, specialising in retail, leisure and consumer, and working “extensively” with private equity houses.
- Rob joined Xpediator in 2018 after 45 years with Barclays as a senior corporate banker.
- Joins Xpediator with extensive experience of the logistics sector as Head of Transport & Logistics at Barclays since 2005.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) and Fellow of the Institute of Logistics & Transport (FCILT), Rob has authored Barclays Logistics Confidence index since 2012.
- Rob is a Transaid charity ambassador.
- Extensive experience in the international supply chain sector.
- His most recent role was CEO of the global logistics organisation, Allport Cargo Services Group.
- Prior to this, Charles spent 10 years with DHL in a variety of roles latterly as Vice President, Business Development EMEA.
- Wim joins Xpediator with 40 years of experience in senior logistics roles across Europe and the US.
- His most recent role was Chief Regional Officer for Yusen Logistics Europe where he was responsible for Air, Ocean, Road Freight and Contract Logistics.
- Held senior roles with BAX Global, Dexion Group and Caliber Logistics.
- Started his career in logistics with Sony in 1978.
COO - Logistics
- Currently manages our successful Pallex Romania entity and also Delamode Romania Logistics.
- Joined the Group in 2006.
- Previously served as the C.O.O of First Logistics & Distribution in Romania for 8 years.
- Holds a dual MBA from University of South Australia and Swiss Business School.
COO - Freight Forwarding
- Shaun manages the Group’s freight forwarding Division, operating under the Delamode, Benfleet & Anglia Forwarding brands.
- Freight Forwarding is the Group’s largest division with over 10,000 customers, operating internationally and has unique expertise in the CEE regions.
- Shaun joined the Group in 1990 and is responsible for the integration and development of the freight forwarding activities for the Group, whilst maximising synergies and efficiencies between divisions.
- 1st class BA (Hons) degree in Leadership and Management, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (FCILT) and Fellow of the Institute of Freight Professionals (FIFP).
COO - Affinity Transport Solutions
- Joined the Group in 2002.
- Responsible for developing the Affinity business in Romania.
- Actively involved in managing financial services division in Romania with a focus on the sales and marketing activities.
- Promoted to Divisional CEO Affinity in March 2016, responsible for managing the Affinity business across the Group ( Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Moldova).
- A graduate of the Academy of Economics Studies, Romania with a degree in Economics.
View video bio
COO - Fashion & Retail Division
- As the COO of the Fashion & Retail Division, Luke is responsible for integrating and developing the Group’s Fashion & Retail related supply chain management service provision.
- Luke has strong management and leadership qualities, with a customer orientated philosophy and proven track record for developing internal talent and introducing operational change to improve performance and profitability.
- Luke joins the group with significant experience of working within logistics, road transport and supply chain management.
Group People Director
- A highly experienced HR professional with a proven track record in developing effective HR processes, possessing strong interpersonal skills for managing, coaching and establishing professional relationships across all levels within a business.
- Responsible for developing and managing a central HR function, which meets and supports the requirements of the Group in its transition and future growth.
- CIPD qualified.
- IOSH and Prince 2 accredited.