Board of Directors
Board of Directors
Interim Non-executive Chairman
- An experienced Chairman and non-executive Director following an executive career as a Marketing Director then CEO.
- Has a wealth of experience across B2B, digital technology and digital transformation in traditional industries.
- Strong board level skillset with particular strength in mentoring, value creation, operational insight and corporate governance.
- Recognised for governance excellence in the 2014 Sunday Times Non-Executive Director Awards.
- Current directorships include Chairman of ZOO Digital Group plc and Jisp, a B2B and B2C solutions business.
- Appointed Interim CEO and board member for Xpediator plc in June 2022.
- A highly experienced executive within the international transport and logistics industry with over 35 years’ experience working both domestically and internationally.
- Currently serving as a Non-Executive Director of Bpost SA (Belgium Post Group), the publicly listed postal and e-commerce logistics business headquartered in Brussels.
- Previously served as Managing Director for Quadient’s (formerly called Neopost) UK operations, Chief Operating Officer of DX Group, and prior to that, Mike held senior European and global management positions with DHL including Managing Director of Operations for DHL Express Europe.
Chief Financial Officer
- Richard qualified as a chartered management accountant in 2002 and has over 20 years’ experience in finance, predominately in a Logistics and Supply Chain management environment.
- Richard has a proven track record in the finance departments of several large multinational companies, including Tibbett &Britten Group Plc, where he was employed before he joined Delamode in 2004, initially as the UK Finance Director.
- In 2010 he became the Group Chief Financial Officer and was appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of Affinity in April 2012.
- In February 2016, Richard was appointed Group Corporate Development Director and was subsequently re-appointed Group Chief Financial Officer in October 2016.
- Successfully led the IPO and listing of Xpediator on the London Stock Exchange (AIM Market) in 2017.
- Left the Group in 2020 to join Blue Project, a global construction management services group, as CFO.
- Re-appointed as Xpediator Plc Group CFO and Board member in June 2022.
- Rob joined Xpediator in 2018 after 45 years with Barclays as a senior corporate banker.
- Joins Xpediator with extensive experience of the logistics sector as Head of Transport & Logistics at Barclays since 2005.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) and Fellow of the Institute of Logistics & Transport (FCILT), Rob has authored Barclays Logistics Confidence index since 2012.
- He was appointed Chairman of the Audit Committee in December 2021.
- Rob is a Transaid charity ambassador.
- Extensive experience in the international supply chain sector.
- His most recent role was CEO of the global logistics organisation, Allport Cargo Services Group.
- Prior to this, Charles spent 10 years with DHL in a variety of roles latterly as Vice President, Business Development EMEA.
- He is the Chairman of the Xpediator Plc Remuneration Committee.