Board of Directors
(Non Executive) Chairman
- Currently the Senior Independent Director for Smiths News Plc, as well as Chair of the Audit Committee.
- He was also previously the Senior Independent Director of Hogg Robinson Group Plc and a Non-executive Director at Future Plc.
- He has extensive Executive experience in the B2B and logistics/distribution industry, having been Interim Chief Executive and Chief Financial Officer at Premier Farnell Plc, as well as Chief Financial Officer at Autobar Group Limited and Tibbett & Britten Group Plc.
- His most recent executive role was as Chief Financial Officer at Interserve Plc, leading the financial restructuring of that business.
Founder & Deputy Chairman
- Qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1981.
- He was appointed as the MD of Bleckmann (UK) Frans Maas, a listed Dutch logistics and freight forwarding company, in 1984.
- Set up Delamode in the UK in 1988.
- Stephen has experience across a broad range of business activities including menswear shops, safe servicing company, garment production and commercial property development.
- Joined in January 2020 as Group CFO from the Europa Worldwide Group where he was the Finance Director.
- In October 2020 was appointed as Group CEO.
- He has significant relevant financial and industry experience having led the finance division of Europa Worldwide Group since November 2015 and was responsible for M&A processes, facilities, refinancing and restructuring of the finance function and leading the HR and talent acquisition departments.
- Previously worked for PwC, specialising in retail, leisure and consumer, and working “extensively” with private equity houses.
- A qualified chartered accountant with more than 20 years’ experience in publicly listed and privately owned shipping, logistics and freight forwarding companies.
- Joined in 2021 as Group CFO from Rohlig Logistics where he was Global Director Finance & Controlling and Regional CFO of Northern Europe
- Prior to Rohlig Logistics, Michael was CFO of the Ports and Terminals Division at Grindrod Limited, a South African based shipping, logistics freight forwarding business listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
- He has held numerous directorships and executive management positions with responsibilities in finance, IT, strategy, human resources and risk management.
- Rob joined Xpediator in 2018 after 45 years with Barclays as a senior corporate banker.
- Joins Xpediator with extensive experience of the logistics sector as Head of Transport & Logistics at Barclays since 2005.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) and Fellow of the Institute of Logistics & Transport (FCILT), Rob has authored Barclays Logistics Confidence index since 2012.
- Rob is a Transaid charity ambassador.
- Extensive experience in the international supply chain sector.
- His most recent role was CEO of the global logistics organisation, Allport Cargo Services Group.
- Prior to this, Charles spent 10 years with DHL in a variety of roles latterly as Vice President, Business Development EMEA.
- Wim joins Xpediator with 40 years of experience in senior logistics roles across Europe and the US.
- His most recent role was Chief Regional Officer for Yusen Logistics Europe where he was responsible for Air, Ocean, Road Freight and Contract Logistics.
- Held senior roles with BAX Global, Dexion Group and Caliber Logistics.
- Started his career in logistics with Sony in 1978.
COO - Logistics
- Currently manages our successful Pallex Romania entity and also Delamode Romania Logistics.
- Joined the Group in 2006.
- Previously served as the C.O.O of First Logistics & Distribution in Romania for 8 years.
- Holds a dual MBA from University of South Australia and Swiss Business School.
COO - Freight Forwarding
- Shaun invested in the business in 1991 and manages the Group’s freight forwarding Division in the UK and Eastern Europe, operating under the Delamode, Anglia, Benfleet Forwarding and Nidd Transport brands.
- Freight Forwarding is the Group’s largest division with over 10,000 customers, operating internationally and has unique expertise in the CEE regions.
- 1st class BA (Hons) degree in Leadership and Management, Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (FCILT) and Fellow of the Institute of Freight Professionals (FIFP).
COO - Affinity Transport Solutions
- Joined the Group in 2002.
- Responsible for developing the Affinity business in Romania.
- Actively involved in managing financial services division in Romania with a focus on the sales and marketing activities.
- Promoted to Divisional CEO Affinity in March 2016, responsible for managing the Affinity business across the Group ( Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Moldova).
- A graduate of the Academy of Economics Studies, Romania with a degree in Economics.
COO - Fashion & Retail Division
- As the COO of the Fashion & Retail Division, Luke is responsible for integrating and developing the Group’s Fashion & Retail related supply chain management service provision.
- Luke has strong management and leadership qualities, with a customer orientated philosophy and proven track record for developing internal talent and introducing operational change to improve performance and profitability.
- Luke joins the group with significant experience of working within logistics, road transport and supply chain management.
Group People Director
- A highly experienced HR professional with a proven track record in developing effective HR processes, possessing strong interpersonal skills for managing, coaching and establishing professional relationships across all levels within a business.
- Responsible for developing and managing a central HR function, which meets and supports the requirements of the Group in its transition and future growth.
- CIPD qualified.
- IOSH and Prince 2 accredited.