Board of Directors
Board of Directors
Interim Non-executive Chairman
- Rob joined Xpediator in 2018 after 45 years with Barclays as a senior corporate banker.
- Joins Xpediator with extensive experience of the logistics sector as Head of Transport & Logistics at Barclays since 2005.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) and Fellow of the Institute of Logistics & Transport (FCILT), Rob has authored Barclays Logistics Confidence index since 2012.
- He was appointed Chairman of the Audit Committee in December 2021.
- Rob is a Transaid charity ambassador.
- Appointed Interim CEO in November 2021.
- Wim joins Xpediator with 40 years of experience in senior logistics roles across Europe and the US.
- His most recent role was Chief Regional Officer for Yusen Logistics Europe where he was responsible for Air, Ocean, Road Freight and Contract Logistics.
- Held senior roles with BAX Global, Dexion Group and Caliber Logistics.
- Started his career in logistics with Sony in 1978.
- A qualified chartered accountant with more than 20 years’ experience in publicly listed and privately owned shipping, logistics and freight forwarding companies.
- Joined in 2021 as Group CFO from Rohlig Logistics where he was Global Director Finance & Controlling and Regional CFO of Northern Europe.
- Prior to Rohlig Logistics, Michael was CFO of the Ports & Terminals Division of Grindrod Limited, a South African based shipping, logistics and freight forwarding company listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (“JSE”).
- He has held numerous directorships and executive management positions with responsibilities in finance, IT, strategy, human resources and risk management.
- Extensive experience in the international supply chain sector.
- His most recent role was CEO of the global logistics organisation, Allport Cargo Services Group.
- Prior to this, Charles spent 10 years with DHL in a variety of roles latterly as Vice President, Business Development EMEA.
- He is the Chairman of the Xpediator Plc Remuneration Committee.
Senior management & Operating Board
COO - Logistics
- Currently manages our successful Pallex Romania entity and also Delamode Romania Logistics.
- Joined the Group in 2006.
- Previously served as the C.O.O of First Logistics & Distribution in Romania for 8 years.
- Holds a dual MBA from University of South Australia and Swiss Business School.
COO - Affinity Transport Solutions
- Joined the Group in 2002.
- Responsible for developing the Affinity business in Romania.
- Actively involved in managing financial services division in Romania with a focus on the sales and marketing activities.
- Promoted to Divisional CEO Affinity in March 2016, responsible for managing the Affinity business across the Group ( Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Moldova).
- A graduate of the Academy of Economics Studies, Romania with a degree in Economics.
Group People Director
- A highly experienced HR professional with a proven track record in developing effective HR processes, possessing strong interpersonal skills for managing, coaching and establishing professional relationships across all levels within a business.
- Responsible for developing and managing a central HR function, which meets and supports the requirements of the Group in its transition and future growth.
- CIPD qualified.
- IOSH and Prince 2 accredited.