Delamode Bulgaria receives AEO Status
We are delighted to announce that Delamode Bulgaria has received its Authorised Economic Operator (AEO status) accreditation, from the Bulgarian Customs Authorities.
Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status is an internationally recognised quality mark, showing that the company’s role in the international supply chain is secure and its Customs controls and procedures are compliant and meet the required standards.
An AEO Status Customs Simplification (AEO) status is necessary if you want to qualify for the following:
- Moving goods in temporary storage between different EU member states
- A notification waiver when making an entry in a declarant’s records (EIDR)
- A 70% reduction in a business’s deferment account guarantee
- Undertaking Centralised Clearance (when available)
- Completing a Self-Assessment (when implemented)
Yordan Stoyanov, General Manager for Delamode Bulgaria Ltd comments ‘I am so thrilled for Delamode Bulgaria. We did the AEO certification in preparation for our Brexit strategy and I am so pleased that we have been authorised as it demonstrates how well our company reports on, monitor and comply with customs processes for our clients. Our AEO status gives customs authorities confidence in our processes and will help us to lower the level of bank guarantees we provide, in order to deal with cargo under customs bond. Everyone involved should be proud of themselves.’