Delamode offices named ‘National Winners’ in prestigious European competition
We are delighted to share the news that both our Delamode Romania and Delamode Baltics offices have been named National Winners in the European Business Awards for Romania and Lithuania respectively.
Both companies have been chosen from 2,898 businesses previously identified as ‘Ones to Watch’ in a list of business excellence published in December and selected as a National Winners by a panel of independent judges, including senior business leaders, politicians and academics.
Delamode Romania has been named as the National Winner in the Business of the Year Award with a turnover of €0-25m category.
Delamode Baltics are the National Winner in Lithuania in the Awards’ category ELITE Award for Growth Strategy.
Representatives from both companies will head to Warsaw between the 22nd and 23rd May to complete a final round of judging and attend both a Summit to engage in business issues and the Gala Ceremony where the overall category winners for 2017/18 European Business Awards will be announced.
Adrian Tripp, CEO of the European Business Awards said: “This is an amazing achievement for both Delamode companies and demonstrates that they are clearly stand out leaders in their field. To be a National Winner means you represent our core values of success, ethics and innovation and are one of the best in Europe. We wish you the best of luck in the final round.”
About the European Business Awards:
The European Business Awards’ primary purpose is to support the development of a stronger and more successful business community throughout Europe.
The European Business Awards programme serves the European business community in three ways:
- It celebrates and endorses individuals’ and organisations’ success
- It provides and promotes examples of excellence for the business community to aspire to
- It engages with the European business community to create debate on key issues
- The European Business Awards is now in its 11th year. This year it considered over 110,000 businesses from 34 countries. Sponsors and partners include RSM, ELITE, Germany Trade &
- Invest, PR Newswire, Bureau Van Dijk and SDL Managed Translation.