Affinity Transport Solutions
Affinity Transport Solutions is Xpediator Group’s specialist transport support solutions division. The division offers a comprehensive range of transport solutions services that support the activities of transport companies throughout CEE countries.
The business was established in 2002 when Delamode Romania was appointed as agent for DKV fuel cards in Romania. The ability to invoice Romanian clients net of VAT for their purchases outside of their home country has, in particular, promoted take-up of this unique product offering. Over the past 15 years, Affinity Transport Solutions has developed its scope of services to now provide transport companies with a one-stop-shop solution, which not only provides a quality range of services and customer care but a portfolio of tailored offerings that add value to the transport industry.
Over the past 15 years, Affinity Transport Solutions has developed its product range and now provides the following transport support solutions:
- DKV co-branded cards: the sale of credit cards for payment of fuel, tolls and associated services across Europe
- Ferry crossing bookings: the sale of ferry crossings mainly covering the English Channel but recently expanded for routes across the Irish Sea and to Scandinavia, with the support of Motis (an Irish based shipping company) and DFDS Seaway
- Around-the-clock emergency breakdown service – International 24 hour emergency breakdown service that is available in over 32 countries, 365 days a year.
- Leasing: the Group is piloting a broker service for recognised funders and leasing entities as well as directly through Affinity Leasing. Leasing will be developed initially by targeting the Group’s existing customer base
- GPS Solutions: the sale of GPS solutions to support the leasing offering and to existing customers.
The Affinity Transport Solutions business is focused principally on the Romanian and West Balkan markets, and its transport support solutions services are used by over 1,200 clients on over 8,000 vehicles.