Remuneration Committee – Key Objectives
The key objectives of the Remuneration Committee are to:
- develop remuneration packages which motivate directors and support the delivery of business objectives in the short, medium and long-term;
- align the interests of the executive directors with the interests of long-term shareholders;
- encourage executives to operate within the risk parameters set by the Company’s board of directors;
- ensure that the Company can recruit and retain high-quality executives through packages which are fair and attractive, but not excessive; and
- determine fair and reasonable contractual terms and payments in respect of the termination of the Company’s relationship with any of its directors and members of the executive/senior management team.