The Remuneration Committee comprises Charles McGurin, Rob Riddleston, Wim Pauwels and Alex Borrelli and is chaired by Charles McGurin. It meets at least once per annum and at such other times as required.
The Remuneration Committee has responsibility for determining, within the agreed terms of reference, the Company’s policy on the remuneration packages of the Company’s chief executive, the chairman, the executive directors, the non-executive directors, the Company secretary and other senior executives. The Remuneration Committee also has responsibility for determining the total individual remuneration package of the chairman, each executive and non-executive director, the Company secretary and other senior executives (including bonuses, incentive payments and share options or other share awards), in each case within the terms of the Company’s remuneration policy and in consultation with the chairman of the Board and/or the chief executive officer. No Director or manager may be involved in any discussions as to their own remuneration.
The key objectives of the Remuneration Committee are to:
- develop remuneration packages which motivate directors and support the delivery of business objectives in the short, medium and long-term;
- align the interests of the executive directors with the interests of long-term shareholders;
- encourage executives to operate within the risk parameters set by the Company’s board of directors;
- ensure that the Company can recruit and retain high-quality executives through packages which are fair and attractive, but not excessive; and
- determine fair and reasonable contractual terms and payments in respect of the termination of the Company’s relationship with any of its directors and members of the executive/senior management team.
For more information about our Remuneration Committee or if you’re looking for freight forwarding services, logistics and warehousing activities, get in touch with us here.