Customs Clearance Services
The Xpediator Group provides a comprehensive customs clearance service for import and export shipments. Our specialist knowledge and experience in understanding regulations enables us to offer advice and representation to our clients on all customs related matters. Our dedicated team of customs clearance experts will guide you through the entire customs process and ensure you are compliant and have all the correct documentation for a seamless and hassle-free experience.
What we provide
As an experienced and trusted international freight management provider, Xpediator’s has links to the UK’s major airports, ports and terminals and uses digital technology for electronic transmission direct to Customs. This enables us to provide fast customs clearance of shipments arriving at all ports and airports nationwide.
- Dedicated Customs Control Tower’s in place providing clients with expert support and best in class customer service.
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) certification is held within the Group, an HMRC accreditation demonstrating expertise and allowances relating to customs clearance for import and exports.
- Advice and guidance on all complex customs documentation and with support to ensure submissions are processed quickly.
- Bonded warehouse facilities in the UK, offer warehousing, break-bulk and final mile delivery services nationwide.
- ETFS warehousing facility providing inland import and export customs clearances.
- HTS customs code advice
- Duty Deferment service
- HTS and CPC code guidance given so clients can make an informed classification decision for their product.
Get Brexit Ready with Xpediator
On behalf of our clients, the Xpediator Group manages the transportation of large volumes of shipments in and out of the UK and has been closely involved in supporting British and European companies prepare for Brexit, offering advice and providing details of how to plan ahead.
For all your UK and EU freight needs Xpediator representatives will guide you through the process and jargon. What’s more, we can act as your customs clearance representative, giving you the peace of mind that declarations are completed correctly and are compliant.