Garment Warehousing Services
Specialising in fashion supply chain services, we are renowned for providing quality and efficiency, establishing long term commitments with many of our fashion retailing clients in the UK.
Fashion logistics requires an experienced partner with a full understanding of how retailers operate. We work closely with our clients, drawing on years of experience to provide full supply chain support that delivers full visibility and efficiencies.
- 70,000 sq ft of warehousing space and mezzanine floor areas
- Fast track jet system- ability to off-load approximately 6,000 light garments or 4,000 heavy garments per hour
- Short and long term storage
- Garment consolidation services
- Fabric storage
- UK wide garment delivery network (24-72hr transit times)
- eCommerce and product fulfilment services
We provide a vast range of garment processing services, including; pick and pack services as per store allocations; re-belting of garments; de-labelling; adding size cubes to hanger necks and customising hangers with retailer logo stickers.
Wet Garment Processing
Our fully equipped processing plant, within our London garment facility, includes chamber-Veit and Sussman steam tunnels, which can process more than eight hundred items per hour.
- Full hand Pressing
- Hand Iron touch up
- Steam Tunnelling
Dry Garment Processing
- Tagging & De-tagging
- Bagging / Sealing
- Bag sticker application
- Over Stickering / Re-stickering
- Garment folding / Unfolding
- Size Cubing Cable tying
- Garment quality & inspection checks
- Quality control
- Place cartons onto pallets
- Shrink wrapping
- Garment Disposal Alterations and amendments
- Pick & Pack services