The Xpediator Model
Click the wheel to learn about the fundamental principles behind Xpediator’s business model.
- Our Freight management and transportation services are in greater demand than ever before.
- Led by a strong committed and experienced management team, Xpediator is able to take advantage of the current market trends across the UK, Europe and the fast growing CEE markets.
- With over 14,000 customers, Xpediator has a highly diversified customer base and not one customer generates more than 2% of Group turnover.
- Utilising its asset-light, scalability and risk adjusted business model, the Company has grown rapidly through a mix of acquisition-led and organic growth, particularly in its Baltic and Balkan divisions.
- For shareholders, the Board is focused on generating attractive returns through a mix of capital and dividend income growth.
At a glance
2019 has demonstrated the growth in demand for the Group’s services. Delivering £213 million of revenues reflects the significant increase in the scale of the business over the last three years when annual revenues were just £73 million. Importantly, expansion has come from a balanced mix of acquisition and organic growth further evidenced in these results with like for like revenues increasing by over 10%.
£ 213 million
£ 179 million
£ 7.0 million
£ 3.2 million
£ 52.6 million
£ 41.6 million