The Xpediator Model
Click the wheel to learn about the fundamental principles behind Xpediator’s business model.
- Our Freight management and transportation services are in greater demand than ever before.
- Led by a strong committed and experienced management team, Xpediator is able to take advantage of the current market trends across the UK, Europe and the fast growing CEE markets.
- With over 10,000 customers, Xpediator has a highly diversified customer base and not one customer generates more than 2% of Group turnover.
- Utilising its asset-light, scalability and risk adjusted business model, the Company has grown rapidly through a mix of acquisition-led and organic growth, particularly in its Baltic and Balkan divisions.
- For shareholders, the Board is focused on generating attractive returns through a mix of capital and dividend income growth.
At a glance
With revenues increasing to £296.6 million, which is up by 34% on the prior year, we delivered adjusted profit before tax up from last year at £9.1 million, up by 25%. The Group’s asset light business model proved to be very resilient during 2020 and there are strong signs of further growth being delivered in 2021. Strategically, Xpediator remains focused on establishing its network of freight management companies across the UK and Europe with a particular expertise in the fast growing Central and Eastern European (“CEE”) regions.
Looking ahead, the macro environment poses clear challenges for all businesses from rising energy prices to the significant increase in geopolitical uncertainty caused by the tragic events unfolding in Ukraine. Xpediator will not be immune from these challenges but to date, trading has been resilient. The Group has a solid financial platform and with its asset light base is more shielded than some from energy and other cost inflation. We anticipate that in spite of these challenges, demand from the Group’s 10,000+ customers will continue to be solid across all three divisions